Learn More About Our Payment Plan Program
When is the Payment Plan Program available?
CKW School Uniforms payment plan is available year round in store.
How does it work?
Opening a payment plan is easy and only requires a few steps:
- Pick your school
- Let us know what items you would like on the payment plan
- Make your first payment
What items can be placed on Payment Plan?
All uniform items are eligible to be placed on the Payment Plan except:
- Hair Accessories
- American Girl Doll Uniforms
What if I don’t know my child’s sizes?
No worries! Book a virtual appointment and we will help you with sizing and provide a personalized sizing worksheet for you to use to start you payment plan.
Book a Virtual Appointment Here
- There is no service or cancellation fee applicable for a layaway.
- A deposit of 20% is required
- Terms: Payment Plan will begin the day the first payment is made. The Layaway must be picked up within 95 days of starting your plan, otherwise the plan will be canceled.
- Cancellation: If your payment plan account is canceled, items will be returned to inventory. Any payments will be refunded as store credit only.
*Exclusions Apply: Blazers, Collegiate Sweatshirts, Down Jackets, Name Embroidery (subject to change)
How & when do I make payment?
- After you submit your payment plan request form, we will send you an itemized invoice with your first payment amount (20% deposit of total amount) and a link to make your payment.
- Your deposit is required within 24 hours of receiving the itemized invoice & payment link. (If this is not possible, please contact us to make other arrangements)
- All payments may be made online with your original payment link.
- All payment plan items must be paid in full before picking up your items
Should you have an immediate inquiry regarding layaways, please email us at: [email protected]